Our Junior Academy is the perfect way to introduce your children to the game of golf, where they can find out what a fun sport golf can be.
We run a selection of group lessons, after school club sessions, school holiday camps and on the course competitions, all tailored perfectly to children between 3 and 16 years of age. We provide all the necessary equipment including child friendly club and balls. All our PGA Professional coaches are CRB checked.
Tiny Tees Golfing Activity
For 3 – 8 year olds – £30 per typical term (run with concurrent term sessions)
A great way to help children develop an understanding of golf in a safe and fun environment.
- Lots of fun games with child friendly clubs and balls
- Participation helps children develop their self-confidence, independence and self-discipline
- 30 minute classes to introduce children to the basic swing, golfing grip, stance and basic techniques.
- Games and activities to focus on long shots, chipping, putting and golf etiquette
- All our coaches are CRB checked
Tiny Tees Golf Camp
From 10am to 12noon – £15 per day or £25 for 2 days
In Half Term, Easter and Summer holidays’ for 3 to 8 year olds.
After School Club and Weekend Golf Coaching
For 4 – 16 year olds- £56 per typical 7 week term or £10 per session.
The Four Shots Lower Junior Academy runs an After School Club where children are split into age groups (4-8 years and 7-16 years) and grouped according to their ability.
Children will progress through our learning programme working towards Bronze, Silver, Gold and Tour level achievements, covering all aspects of the game from driving range to golf course.
Sessions also run on Saturdays and Sundays.
Contact us for more details.